Guests are requested not to smoke inside the property
Guests are strongly advised to take out travel insurance to cover any cancellation charges.
During main holiday periods, changeover day is Friday, and the cottage is available from 4.30 pm on arrival day, until 10.00am upon departure. At other times, we welcome short breaks of any duration and are pleased to make individual arrangements.
1) The Applicant certifies that they are over 18 and authorised to sign the proposal form on behalf of all guests who will occupy the property, and that they are all (apart from children) aware of the Booking Conditions. No other guests other than those named on the form may occupy the property without written confirmation from the owner. Additional guests without such agreement will constitute a breach of contract and the owner has the right to terminate the booking forthwith and all monies paid will be forfeit.
2) All guests undertake to take care of the property and will replace or pay for any articles damaged, chipped or lost by their party. All guests undertake to leave the property in the clean and tidy condition in which they find it and pay for any additional cleaning if they fail to do so, and also to leave the key where instructed at the end of their stay.
3) No booking shall be deemed as confirmed until a deposit has been paid and confirmed in writing by the owner.
4) Cancellation Policy – 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check in date.
5) The balance of the holiday cost is due 4 weeks prior to the date of arrival and if not received by this date, the owner will contact the applicant by all means available. If the balance remains unpaid, then the owner shall immediately re-offer the holiday and any monies already received shall be forfeit unless the dates are re-let as set out in 3) above.
6) Pets are only allowed by specific prior agreement and subject to the owner accepting liability for any damage they may do, and on the condition that they are not left unattended in the property. Pet owners undertake not to allow their pets on the beds, and also to bring their own suitable pet bedding with them. Pet owners are reminded that other guests including children will use the gardens, and undertake to clean up any mess made by their pets.
7) Properties are available from 4.30pm on arrival day and until 10.00am on departure day. These times must be adhered to except by special arrangement in writing from the owner.
8) The use of all amenities provided by the owners is entirely at users risk and no responsibility can be accepted for any injuries to persons or loss or damage to any belongings of persons who use them. Children must be accompanied by an adult when using the games room/gym.
9) If the property should not be available owing to damage by fire or storm or for any other reason outside of the control of the owner or for any reason the owner is not able to comply with this agreement the owner shall refund to the applicant the full amount of money paid and the owners liability is limited to the refunding of such monies.
10) Finally, in spite of all due care and precautions taken, mistakes do sometimes happen. Any complaint must be taken up immediately in full with the owner who will take all reasonable steps to put the matter right.